This was the first installation of its kind. Two Oversize 9’ x 16’ grand patio openings by NanaWall, expand indoor living to the great outdoors. Heat lamps surrounding the grand openings create a heat blanket that extend outdoor entertaining in spring and fall. Custom IPE boardwalk with flush-mounted perimeter LED lighting borders entire 32’ span for ease of access. Two completely mitered marble fire features, anchor the gathering places for best views. From planes, boats & helicopters, ambient sound from the serene waterfall creates a peaceful environment in busy Coal Harbour. Fully automated lighting and audio system, allows residents and guests experience amazing city backdrops from dawn to dusk where the sunset welcomes the night with city lights in style. Chef sized 48” Wolf BBQ allows you to dine company at centre stage. Basalt stepping stones also lead you to more private spaces to continue conversations away from the main patios.
- NanaWall doors allowed us to break down conventional limiting entry patio with a barrier free access from within the main living areas.
- Marry the inside with the outside by extending indoor living space seamlessly to create flow.
- Design materials were chosen with durability & ease of maintenance in mind: replacing incandescent lights with LED; marble with ceramic; composites with stainless steel.
- Automation of patio features from lighting, sound, fire, water was implemented across different platforms to simplify their use.
- Floor surface materials used deflect heat in the intense summer weeks & preserve well in cooler months.